What is the SME Domain Name Reservation?
The SME (Small Medium Enterprise) Domain Name Reservation is part of the Infocomm @ SME programme; a collaboration between IDA, ACRA and SGNIC.
Under this scheme, domain names with the .com.sg or .sg extension will enjoy a subsidy from IDA for the first year domain name registration for new business entities, or business entities without a domain name.
Eligibility Check for Free .com.sg or .sg Domain
- My company was registered within the last 90 days
- I have my desired domain reserved with ACRA (Contact us if you have not - We got alternative for you)
- I have not claimed a .com.sg/.sg domain in the name of my company
- I have decided on the domain name - .com.sg / .sg (Non changeable)
- I have one of the company owner's NRIC for verification (Required for verification with ACRA)
- I will sign up for a new hosting package with Vodien (Value of hosting package must be SGD120/year or more)
- There will be an administrative fee of SGD30 if the domain is transferred out of Vodien within the first 12 months of service.
Provide bizFile Supporting Document